Boulder 2019 Dual Station Bucker Basics
Motor: ½ HP 3 phase motor
Control Panel: Fully Integrated for ease of use and compact design
Power Cord:6 foot industrial cord maintain voltage
Hood: Stainless Steel
Frame: Stainless Steel
Face Plates: Stainless Steel
Iris Plate: 10 gauge Stainless Steel
Rollers: All Steel traction
Shafts: 1 Steel
Bearings: Imbedded brass
Wheels: Upon Request
Features of Boulder duel station
- Dual bucking station increase efficiency and reduce labor.
- Process stems from 1 inch to 0. Lotus changes automatically no need to change set up to accommodate many types of material quality.
- Handles both wet and dry stems not damaging the flower
- Variable speed control and forward, revers controls and stop
- Reduces labor costs and saves time
- Smooth bucking with wet or dry material
- Processes up to 160lbs/per hour
- Built from all food grade 304 stainless steel.
- Designed to integrate perfectly with cGMP Compliant facilities
- Silent operation
- Runs on Standard 110V
- Outdoor and indoor use
- Industrial grade, 100% serviceable, 100% rebuild able
- Can be upscaled to accommodate a conveyor systems or bin catchment systems
- 6 industrial grade plug
Boulder 2019 duel station dimensions
- Height 24”
- Width 36”
- Depth 22"
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- All components are designed to fit cGMP Compliant Workflow
- Motor utilizes FDA approved lubricant
- Powder coat has FDA certification
- All stainless steel casing
- 100% serviceable
- All Parts Stocked
- 110 Volt
- Can run in parallel with other equipment
- One Step Cleaning process
Shipped in fully contained crate
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Horizon Harvesting will work with client on any repairs due to fault or failure but will not return accept returns after machine has been used. Buyer pays return shipping for returns or exchange, items that are in new condition, unaltered and free of damages by the customer within 14 days of receiving the machine. For a full refund or exchange, we will mail out your replacement or refund with in 21days from the receipt of the original item. Items must be returned with all Horizon pieces still attached and must be in their original packaging.
Shipping is not included in price
Horizon Harvesting sells products that are intended to be used in accordance with current and applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Our employees, owners and affiliates do not condone, promote or approve any use of equipment that maybe deemed illegal. Rather, it is our aim to provide the highest quality products for our customers and trust that they will use them in accordance with all relevant laws within their jurisdictions. Please read and review all Owner's Manuals and safety guidelines prior to assembling, operating or using equipment. We have no liability or responsibility for any damages caused to or by any of our products due to inadequate or illegal use or assembly. All content on this site came from a third party, or copied from the internet. To purchase any products all customers must be 18yrs or older.
**2.99% nonrefundable fee for all credit card transactions** Click the ‘credit card’ link to process a credit card payment. If you are not already logged in to our website, the system will ask you to first sign in. Then you will need to select the carrier of your policy (carrier name is located below the named insured on the invoice), then click Pay Now! You will need to enter all the requested information and then click Complete Payment. We do not need a copy of the receipt emailed to you. *Any returned credit card, check or payment transaction will result in a $25 fee per returned transaction.